Our History

Columbiana Baptist Church was started in 1957 in Columbiana, Ohio. It began as an outgrowth of a tent meeting which was sponsored by Struthers Baptist Tabernacle. The church met at the Dixon School until 1961. At that time a house at 331 South Main Street was purchased and made into a sanctuary.

In 1975, 4.5 acres were purchased on Heck Road. A ground breaking was started in April of 1976, and the church held their dedication service in the new building in January of 1977. In 1980, an addition was put on the back of the church for extra classrooms and office space.

In 1983, the first annual fall Youth Rally was held and it has grown to become a highlight and mainstay of the ministry of the church. For over 30 years God has continued to richly bless each year’s event.

We continue to improve and expand as God leads and we anticipate marvelous things in the days ahead.